Page 1 of 18
1. an individual occurrence or event.
2. a distinct piece of action, or an episode, as in a story or play.
3. something that occurs casually in connection with something else.
4. something appertaining or attaching to something else.
5. an occurrence of seemingly minor importance, especially involving nations or factions between which relations are strained and sensitive, that can lead to serious consequences, as an outbreak of hostilities or a war:
border incident; international incident.
6. an embarrassing occurrence, especially of a social nature.
Did we mention SHAMELESS? Good. Begin. (Note: 9 is superweird)